Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Aviation History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Dr. Long
- famous people
- press releases
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos
Tag Archives: history
Tuesday trivia question: What was the name of Ulysses S. Grant’s horse? Hint: The horse in question was the offspring of a horse named “Lexington”. So why am I posing this question? Today happens to be the sesquicentennial of the … Continue reading
U5S6B4F53N001 – Co-op Originally uploaded by Cincinnati State Archives Our new exhibit on cooperative education is now live and it is our biggest ever! Take a look at the physical exhibit in the library and be sure to check out … Continue reading
It’s that time again… $31 a credit hour? Wow! Keep an eye out for our next exhibit on the history of co-op at Cincinnati State. We will be announcing it soon!
U2S6B08F10N003 Originally uploaded by Cincinnati State Archives I feel like the ladies are left out of Fridays, and Mondays are a little blah in general so I thought I would brighten your day with a little fashion. The past is … Continue reading
Who? you might ask. He was the guitar player for British rock band Queen, turned PhD from Imperial College in London, turned curator of stereoscopic photography. Talk about a renaissance man. I feel it is my duty as an archivist … Continue reading