Tuesday trivia question: What was the name of Ulysses S. Grant’s horse? Hint: The horse in question was the offspring of a horse named “Lexington”. So why am I posing this question? Today happens to be the sesquicentennial of the start of the Civil War. Check out some civil war photos at the National Archives online. Also from the National Archives, a video describing the discovery of a trove of Walt Whitman materials. Did you know that Whitman worked as a clerk in the Department of Justice during the Civil War?
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit : Culinary Program History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Aviation History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Dr. Long
- famous people
- press releases
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos