Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why were all the clocks stopped at Cincinnati State in the mid-1970s?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos
Tag Archives: press releases
It’s that time again… $31 a credit hour? Wow! Keep an eye out for our next exhibit on the history of co-op at Cincinnati State. We will be announcing it soon!
I have been dying to share this article with you, and since I figure it is close enough to the 18th (close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades as my old Chem 101 professor would say), here it is!
Seriously guys, slap me. I missed Johnnie Mae Berry Day yesterday. In my defense, it was the boss’ birthday, so naturally I was preoccupied. Well, next year I promise to do better. Next year, there will be cake.