Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why were all the clocks stopped at Cincinnati State in the mid-1970s?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos
Tag Archives: sideburns
U2S6B1F050 Originally uploaded by Cincinnati State Archives Yes, beloved internet friends. You get your facial hair a day early because I will be away tomorrow at an oral history workshop. Jealous? I figured. Anyhow, these sideburns seem to be making … Continue reading
Originally uploaded by Cincinnati State Archives I know, I know. You’re saying “really? More of this?” How could I not share these sideburns with you though? If it’s good enough for NARA, it’s good enough for me. It is Friday … Continue reading
U2S6B03F01N007 Originally uploaded by Cincinnati State Archives In the spirit of Friday, and inspired by the National Archives and their observance of Facial hair Friday, I am pleased to bring you (drum roll)… These guys on the stairs! Classic facial … Continue reading