Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why were all the clocks stopped at Cincinnati State in the mid-1970s?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos
Tag Archives: newspapers
In 1994, 25 years after its founding, Cincinnati Technical College was approved to be a state community college. This would make the college, renamed Cincinnati State, the first 2-year community college in Cincinnati. According to the article, Cincinnati was the … Continue reading
To celebrate, I thought I would post something international from our archives. This page came from the November 1989 issue of the Cincinnati Technical College newspaper. In area archives news: While you are anxiously awaiting our next exhibit, take a … Continue reading
Greetings! Zdravstvuite! I was going through our clippings file, looking for something else entirely, when I came across this interesting bit of Cincinnati State history. In 1980, Cincinnati State (CTC at the time), in partnership with The Jewish Vocational Service, … Continue reading