That thing this gentleman is using is a rotary telephone. And now that we’ve solved that mystery, perhaps you can solve the other one and tell us who he is!
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why were all the clocks stopped at Cincinnati State in the mid-1970s?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos