Presidents vs. Monsters and Conspiracies | Around The Mall
Today I am sharing the Smithsonian Institution’s blog post for your facial hair enjoyment today. It is scorching out there and I just can’t handle sorting through all those beards. Plus, this addresses the important question of how a president would deal with an army of zombies. Enjoy!
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Aviation History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio Aviation baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long exhibit eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos