The Cincinnati Suds, a softball team, used to play their games at Cincinnati State’s Trechter Memorial Stadium before it was razed in 1993 to put up the Ludlow parking garage and the Health Professions Building. If you didn’t know, now you do!
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Aviation History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Dr. Long
- famous people
- press releases
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos