We have 2 large files of memos from Cliff House, the first president of Cincinnati State (then CCST), in the Michele Imhoff correspondence materials. They range from payroll reminders, lunch room policies, tenure policy, to firm reminders to lock doors and meet at scheduled class times. I think these give a great picture into the early years of the college and just how small it was, but how quickly it grew into what we know as Cincinnati State today.
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Aviation History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio Aviation baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long exhibit eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos