We have some sideburns on this unidentified data processing student to share with you on this cool facial hair Friday. That machine in front of him is the school’s Honeywell computer, installed in 1966, for the business data processing program. (This may be another hint about the next exhibit.)We would also like to welcome back our faculty. It wasn’t the same without you.TGIF!
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Aviation History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio Aviation baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long exhibit eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos