It’s a gorgeous day outside! I’m so devoted to bringing you these posts that I am here in my basement lair, getting paler by the minute, while you enjoy Facebook from your sunny porches (or so I imagine). The question for you today friends, is: Can you tell me what is wrong with this photo? And no, it isn’t his modest ‘stache! Look closer. It happens sometimes when scanning slides or negatives…Well, happy Friday and get out there this weekend! We have the first Indie Summer show of the year on Fountain Square tonight (free!) and Cincy Flea on Saturday (fun!).
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why were all the clocks stopped at Cincinnati State in the mid-1970s?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos