I couldn’t find any photos of Cinco De Mayo activities, but I did find this Surgical Technology photo from May, 2001. That dummy is a little spooky, isn’t it?Did anyone get in on that free nacho deal in the ATLC?See you tomorrow for Facial Hair Friday!
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Aviation History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Dr. Long
- famous people
- press releases
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos