Looks like I’ve been partial to sideburns lately. I may have to start combing for goatees to spice things up a little. Check out some of the other great photos of Data Processing in 1968 by clicking through this set on our Flickr page. These are all recent additions from the fantastic Michele Imhoff Collection. Have a fabulous weekend folks. And remember, April showers bring May flowers (but why does it have to rain on the weekends?)!
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why were all the clocks stopped at Cincinnati State in the mid-1970s?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos