So, I’m sure by now you’ve heard of Watson, the Jeopardy winning robot. And I’m sure most are aware of Deep Blue, the computer that beat chess champion Kasparov at his own game. How many of you have heard of the tic-tac-toe playing robot built by Cincinnati Technical College student Charles McChesney? Check out this article I ran across in the Imhoff collection. I’m not sure of the year–perhaps someone can help me date it?
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Aviation History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Dr. Long
- famous people
- press releases
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos