Thought you might find this story interesting.
From the article:
“Since 1850, Marin’s coroners have documented thousands of death investigations throughout the county — pistol shootings, drownings, railroad accidents, the occasional poisoning. One man’s demise, in Tomales in 1859, was attributed to bad whisky.”
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Aviation History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Dr. Long
- famous people
- press releases
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos