Thought you might find this story interesting.
From the article:
“Since 1850, Marin’s coroners have documented thousands of death investigations throughout the county — pistol shootings, drownings, railroad accidents, the occasional poisoning. One man’s demise, in Tomales in 1859, was attributed to bad whisky.”
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why were all the clocks stopped at Cincinnati State in the mid-1970s?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos