I know you have been waiting patiently for this. I was out of the office last Friday, enjoying a weekend in facial hair-free Charlotte, and was unable to post. I will correct that now with a double mustache for you pleasure. Also, I must insist you mosey over to the National Archives blog for some of their FFH–Uncle Walt is making an appearance!
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- NEW Exhibit: Aviation History at Cincinnati State
- NEW Exhibit: Presidents of Cincinnati State (1969-Present)
- NEW Exhibit : In Focus: the Business Technologies Division
- Tuesday Trivia: What did students do with ice on Fountain Square on Christmas Eve 1976?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why did Cincinnati State students build a concrete canoe?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio Aviation baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long exhibit eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos