Alright, so it’s not very much facial hair, but ask yourself this: If he were running for office, would his whiskers affect your vote? Take a look at NARA’s facial hair today too. Would the whiskers have swayed your vote in 1860?
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- Tuesday Trivia: Why were all the clocks stopped at Cincinnati State in the mid-1970s?
- Tuesday Trivia: Where was Cincinnati State’s first extension campus?
- New Archives exhibit celebrates the College’s 45th anniversary
- Tuesday Trivia: How many Presidential candidates have visited Cincinnati State’s campus over the years?
- Tuesday Trivia: What former professional athlete once served on Cincinnati State’s Board of Directors?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos