Alright, so it’s not very much facial hair, but ask yourself this: If he were running for office, would his whiskers affect your vote? Take a look at NARA’s facial hair today too. Would the whiskers have swayed your vote in 1860?
Cincinnati State Archives Webpage
- Tuesday Trivia: How many women were enrolled in the first year at Cincinnati State?
- Tuesday Trivia: Cincinnati State Baseball anyone?
- Tuesday Trivia: Did you know that June 29th is Johnnie Mae Berry Day?
- Tuesday Trivia: What 2 professional sports teams once called Cincinnati State campus home?
- Tuesday Trivia: Why is our mascot the Surge?
Tag Cloud1970s 1980s advertisements advertising archives audio baseball beards cincinnati collaboration culinary Dr. Long eyewear famous people fashion Henderson history House international Library Long mascot music mustaches newsletters newspapers photos preservation press releases records Schlimm science sideburns sports surge technology unidentified Wright
Cincinnati State Archives Flickr - Latest Photos